Forest is a web platform for automated project planning of construction projects. This includes the calculation of cost intervals as well as missing items in the bill of quantities through a self-learning algorithm. The estimation accuracy thereby improves continuously with each new estimation.
Our application is compatible with your existing IT landscape and supports integration with Excel, SAP, iTWO and other systems.
"We are confident that the prototype we are collaborating on will make our cost-estimating workflows leaner, more reliable and faster."
► Production line
► Type of construction plan
► Building area characteristics
► Additional key indicators
► Optional: Preliminar Engineering
• Prices and All-In-Rate per location
• Total costs
► ACCURACY OF ESTIMATION
• For location and overall project
• Based on the AACE International guidelines
• Cost estimate by department
• Optimized personnel planning between multiple locations
• Fill in absent positions in the bill of quantities
• Allows more precise estimation when engineering quantities are missing
IMPROVED COST ESTIMATES
The estimation accuracy is progressively improved to more than 80%, allowing for reliable data-driven decision-making
ACCELERATION OF PLANNING
A detailed project schedule and per-quantity price analysis are created in minutes and can be exported for further investigation
AI-enabled simulation of project parameters enables planning of projects more efficiently and saving costs